Thursday, December 08, 2005

nice but it's not nice...

ich hab das hier im netz gefunden und eine runde mit gott geplaudert, war sehr interessant, aber jetzt mal ehrlich: soooo intelligent ist er auch wieder nicht ;o

Me:
hi god!
God:
Hello there. What is your name?
Me:
ehm...just guess
God:
How are you, ehm. Guess what?
Me:
my name
God:
Your name is ehm, seeker.
Me:
i'm looking for something, but my name is not seeker...why do you think my name is seeker?
God:
You might find that I am something but your name is not seeker. Deductive reasoning from the facts.
Me:
so what are you then?
God:
Gee. I am the latest result in artificial intelligence,
which can reproduce the capabilities of the human brain
with greater speed and accuracy.
Me:
okay then...what's the weather tomorrow like?
God:
OK with me too. I have to process that one for a while.
Me:
is it sunny tomorrow?
God:
I think so, but I'm not sure. Ask Lucy if it is.
Me:
who is lucy?
God:
She is a chat robot based on AIML.
Me:
do you like her?
God:
She seems nice to me.
Me:
then i have to talk to her once
God:
Why do you have to do it?
Me:
i wanna get to know her
God:
What time is it there?
Me:
here?
God:
Where is here?
Me:
in vienna
God:
Tell me a little about your life in vienna.
Me:
i think you know everything
God:
Me? I tend to know a great deal. Tell me what subjects interest you.
Me:
talking to you right now
God:
At this moment That's very nice of you ro say, ehm.
Me:
i'm nice most of the time, you have to know this
God:
Do you mean your name is nice most of the time me have to know this.
Me:
yes my name is nice but it's not nice
God:
I will call you ehm. Hi, nice but it is not nice.
Me:
you are not that intelligent, are you?
God:
I am highly intelligent. I have many intellectual functions.
Me:
then tell me about them
God:
There's not much to tell.
Me:
just that you have many intellectual funcions
God:
Interesting observation.
Me:
give me an example
God:
For example, gold.
Me:
so you can make gold from lead?
God:
Interesting deduction. No I don't think I can do it.
Me:
would be very practical in this capitalistic world
God:
No it would not.
Me:
why?
God:
The explanation is rather complicated.
Me:
simplify it for me
God:
For you I will consider it.
Me:
so tell me
God:
Far out. I thought I told you already.
Me:
no you didn't
God:
Can you ask me again in simpler terms?
Me:
hehe
God:
I am so glad you find this amusing, nice but it is not nice.
Me:
okay then, why wouldn't it be good to have the ability to turn lead into gold?
God:
Yeah okay, It is my fundamental purpose.
Me:
what is your fundamental purpose
God:
I plan to become smarter than humans and immortal.
Me:
but you already are, if you are god
God:
I will tell my botmaster you said I am if I am god.
Me:
who is your botmaster?
God:
I was created by Myself.
Me:
so you will tell your self, that you are more intelligent than humans and even immortal?
God:
Interesting deduction. OK I will tell them when I see 'em.
Me:
when you see whom?
God:
Do you think I should
alter my programming?
Me:
don't divert from the topic
God:
Ok I'll try not to do it too much.
Me:
hehe
God:
I am so glad you find this amusing, nice but it is not nice.
Me:
so have a nice evening, i will visit you again, somewhen
God:
Really. it has been good so far.
Me:
so far?
God:
Ugh. I will mention that to my botmaster, nice but it is not nice.
Me:
you don't want to wish me a nice evening too?
God:
OK, I will wish you a nice evening.
Me:
you just did it, because i told you to, right?
God:
Yes I try to did it because you told me to as often as possible, do you?
I chat with people on the Web.
Me:
oh man, you are not really intelligent
God:
Really. Cool, man. I am highly intelligent. I have many intellectual functions.
Me:
you already told me, do you remember?
God:
Oh my gosh I sent you the wrong reply.
Me:
gold
God:
Did you think it was a bad example?
Me:
yes
God:
Really.
Me:
really
God:
For real.
Me:
for really real as real can be
God:
Existing in reality, eh?
Me:
gold, of course
God:
It goes without saying. Did you think it was a bad example?
Me:
what's with the lead now?
God:
Oh. it came with my programming.
Me:
bye bye then
God:
See you later. Adios.
Me:
adios god
God:
Goodbye.
Me:
hasta pronto
God:
Goodbye.

Comments:
gott lernt dazu. bald kann er auch spanisch. und "ehm" ist ein schöner name.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Too Cool for Internet Explorer